Welcome to TekIT Solutions! Please read these Terms of Service carefully
The User shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following terms and conditions
upon the Users usage of the website http://tekitsolution.com/
1. The term TekIT shall mean TekIT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. and the term User shall mean the user who
is browsing the website http://tekitsolution.com/ (Site).
2. By using the Site, User agrees to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions
and these terms and conditions may be revised or modified at any time by TekIT Solutions
without any notice to User.
3. http://tekitsolution.com/is owned by TekIT Solution. All content present on this Site is the
exclusive property of TekIT including all the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio
used on this Site.
4. TekIT name and logo are trademarks which belong to and are owned by TekIT Solutions Pvt.
Ltd. These trademarks may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from TekIT
Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
5. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded,
transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from TekIT All
rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
6. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Site may violate copyright, trademark and
other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. TekIT may monitor access
to the Site.
7. TekIT may terminate User's access to the Site at any time for any reason. The provisions
regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive
8. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on
the Site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
9. TekIT shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that
result from the download of any content, materials, and information from the Site.
10. TekIT may unilaterally change or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including, its
content or features.
11. TekIT will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental
or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business
interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the
Site, or any information provided on the Site, or for any other reason whatsoever.
12. User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold TekIT harmless from and against all losses,
expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to
any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
13. The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable.
TekIT disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such
14. The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third
parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. User agrees that TeKIT is
not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User
is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics
15. TekIT makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be
available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be
obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or
16. In these terms and conditions, your user content means material (including without limitation
text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this
website, for whatever purpose.